Manager / Senior Manager - SAS Solution Lead - IFRS 17 - Integrated Marketing Offering - Consulting - Hong Kong
Deloitte China's professionals provide a full range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services. We connect with the Deloitte Global network to provide clients of any size with local experience and international expertise. As one of the leading professional services providers, we have considerable experience in this marketplace.
The Deloitte purpose is about making an impact that matters to our clients, people and society. Our extensive spectrum of services enables us to help our clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. We are committed to investing in our people and empowering them to achieve more than they can elsewhere. Our advice is only as valuable as our actions and integrity. We believe that by strengthening our clients and society, we become stronger ourselves.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in China, connect with the Deloitte China social media platforms at www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media .
Deloitte Consulting is the world's largest management consulting practice. In China we are one of the top consulting firms. Our team comprises around 1,600 bilingual consulting talents located in eight cities in China including Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Cheng Du, Chong Qing and Harbin. In global, we have over 44,000 professionals spreading in over 100 countries/locations. Deloitte Consulting is ranked No.1 in global consulting marketplace by revenue by Kennedy, a leading publisher of consulting marketplace analysis products. In China, Deloitte Consulting is ranked as one of the top 3 consulting service providers by Gartner, a global leading IT research and advisory company. Deloitte consulting is awarded as "the Best HR Consulting Firm".
Work you'll do:
- Track and study the development trend of accounting standards and application in insurance industry, especially SAS IFRS 17 solution, plan and design the overall solution based on business scenario analysis;
- Cooperate with sales staff to maintain customer relationship, collect, analyze, mine and guide customer needs, and design personalized solutions for customers.
- Participate in project bidding, cooperate with or independently complete relevant work such as technical tender response, product configuration and on-site bidding.
- Participate in project consultation and delivery, assist project development and delivery team to understand and master requirements;
- Responsible for the brand marketing activities of relevant solutions, cooperate with relevant departments to plan, organize and implement, and establish the brand of solutions.
- Bachelor degree or above, major in computer, communication, mathematical statistics, etc.
- 5 years or more experience in financial industry solutions, master architecture design methods, independently responsible for large data related system architecture design;
- Familiar with SAS software system and SAS CODE, at least one project experience;
- Familiar with Hadoop Hbase Hive Mahout Spark and other data technologies, and be able to plan large data related applications based on the above projects;
- Familiar with popular solutions such as data, process, platform and cloud computing.
- Familiar with insurance industry and IFRS17, experience in insurance core system, finance, actuarial and other projects is preferred.
- Strong sense of responsibility, good communication and coordination skills, a certain degree of pressure resistance;
- English reading and writing are accessible and can communicate in English in daily work.
Deloitte China refers to Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Macau, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP in the Chinese Mainland and their respective affiliates practising in Hong Kong, Macau and the Chinese Mainland.
Requisition code: CN166716