Manager / Senior Manager - System Architect - IFRS 17 - Integrated Marketing Offering - Consulting - Hong Kong
Deloitte China's professionals provide a full range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services. We connect with the Deloitte Global network to provide clients of any size with local experience and international expertise. As one of the leading professional services providers, we have considerable experience in this marketplace.
The Deloitte purpose is about making an impact that matters to our clients, people and society. Our extensive spectrum of services enables us to help our clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. We are committed to investing in our people and empowering them to achieve more than they can elsewhere. Our advice is only as valuable as our actions and integrity. We believe that by strengthening our clients and society, we become stronger ourselves.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in China, connect with the Deloitte China social media platforms at www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media.
Deloitte Consulting is the world's largest management consulting practice. In China we are one of the top consulting firms. Our team comprises around 1,600 bilingual consulting talents located in eight cities in China including Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Cheng Du, Chong Qing and Harbin. In global, we have over 44,000 professionals spreading in over 100 countries/locations. Deloitte Consulting is ranked No.1 in global consulting marketplace by revenue by Kennedy, a leading publisher of consulting marketplace analysis products. In China, Deloitte Consulting is ranked as one of the top 3 consulting service providers by Gartner, a global leading IT research and advisory company. Deloitte consulting is awarded as "the Best HR Consulting Firm".
Work you'll do:
- To undertake the analysis and design of the system architecture of the project, the core modules are designed or developed in detail, responsible for the advanced structure and performance;
- Ability to write clear-minded system architecture documents and corresponding implementation technical documents;
- Responsible for the development and reuse of core components, the specification of development tools, the construction of development technology platform, etc.
- Have the ability to tackle key problems, lead and supervise R&D personnel to implement according to the framework, to ensure the direction of R&D is accurate;
- Participate in discussing the company's product development direction, complete planning and grasp the product R&D framework;
6. Participate in architecture review. Requirements:
- Bachelor degree or above, major in computer science;
- 5 years experience in java development and 2 years experience in system architecture design of financial, telecommunication or Internet enterprises;
- Familiar with financial industry or large-scale Internet platform system architecture, good at service-oriented large-scale system planning and design;
- Proficient in Oracle and other relational databases, Hadoop and its ecological products, strong database design and development capabilities;
- Familiar with micro-service frameworks such as Spring Book and DevOPS;
- Proficiency in distributed computing technology framework, such as Spark;
- Familiar with container technology: Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos, etc.
- Strong self-study ability and good language expression ability, good team spirit;
- Love the research and development of technology, love the research of forward-looking technology, technology vision is broad.
- Good document writing habits;
- English reading and writing are accessible and can communicate in daily English.
Deloitte China refers to Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Macau, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP in the Chinese Mainland and their respective affiliates practising in Hong Kong, Macau and the Chinese Mainland.
Requisition code: CN166717