Officer - Corporate Communications (Events Management)(for a 9 month contract)
- Engage in handling logistical and administrative work of Events Management, such as, assist in preparing reports and presentation materials, statistics, including, the collection of information, etc.
- Assist to implement and execute HKEX Group's corporate and business events, including, the organization of listing ceremonies, market open /market closing ceremonies, conferences, visits and meetings, etc.
- University degree in Marketing, Business or related discipline
- At least 2 years' experience in finance, marketing or business development, etc., preferably knowledge and experience gained from large financial institutions or PR agencies
- Self-motivated, taking ownership, attention to details, multi-tasking and a good team player
- Results-oriented approach with the ability to effectively prioritize and balance heavy workloads
- Good command of written English and Chinese and, also, proficient in spoken English and Putonghua
- Conversant with PowerPoint/Excel/MS Word/Social Media
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.