Officer, Data Cleansing (contract)
About Dah Sing Group
The Dah Sing Group is a leading financial services group in Hong Kong offering banking, insurance, financial and other related services through its growing network of over 70 branches in Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China.
Our currency is caring, teamwork and progressiveness. We accept that everyone is unique and different in talent, but alike in the capacity for growth. Our task is to shape a culture that creates a sense of pride in achieving something beyond just a job, and an environment where you can be your true and authentic self, like at home.
Reporting to the Manager / Assistant Manager of Data Cleansing, you will be responsible to perform the execution of data cleansing plan to ensure data quality in banking application systems is in conformity with the Bank's data quality management procedures and guidelines.
- Execute the data cleansing plan to rectify the data quality
- Contact relevant teams to obtain updated customer information to facilitate data rectification
- Liaise with technical team to perform data cleansing exercise
- Perform the data rectification in relevant banking application systems
- Compile statistics and reports regarding the progress of data cleansing
- Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Systems and/or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years' experience in IT industry with data related analysis and design and data cleansing and/or related application development projects
- Exposure in banking sector is a must
- Good understanding in related banking applications, practice and regulations is preferred
- Solid data cleansing experience in Core Banking system revamp project is a plus
- General understanding in data quality improvement, data management processes and business intelligence application is preferred
- Proficiency in MS Excel formula and functions, experience in VBA is a plus
- Good communication skills in Cantonese and English, with Putonghua an advantage
- Good presentation skills and confident to deal with various business stakeholders independently
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.