Operations and Administration Officer
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- CloudAlpha Capital Management Limited
- 16 Aug 18 2018-08-16
Our Firm is a SFC-licensed hedge fund (Type 9 – Asset Management), established in 2014 and headquartered in Hong Kong with about US$150 million in AUM. We are currently seeking to recruit an Operations and Administration Officer to join our growing non-investment team.
The individual’s main responsibilities will be focused on office administration (60%) and operations (30%), whilst still receiving exposure to a multitude of other non-investment functions such as marketing, risk management, compliance, IT etc (10%). Even though this is considered a junior role, the individual is nonetheless expected to develop into an important member of the team. This role will be supervised by the Operations and Administration Manager and ultimately reports to the Chief Operating Officer.
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package and more importantly, a conducive and collegial learning environment to individuals who have a strong interest in pursuing/exploring a career focusing on the non-investment aspects of the hedge fund business.
- Provide general office administration, clerical and secretarial support to senior management and the Operations and Administration Manager.
- Support staff travel arrangements including booking hotels/flights, coordinating visa application, processing reimbursement claims and preparing expense reports.
- Assist in managing phone calls and sending/receiving of letters, mails, packages.
- Assist in corresponding with contractors and office suppliers.
- Assist in the coordination of staff activities, functions and events.
- Assist in the production of internal portfolio, risk, compliance and operations reports.
- Assist in marketing-related activities such as preparing marketing materials or updating internal marketing database.
- Assist in ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- University degree holder.
- 1-3 years of experience; fresh graduates with relevant internship experience are welcomed to apply.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong proficiency in Cantonese, English and Mandarin.
- Well-versed in the use of MS Office applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint).