My client, a leading financial institution is looking for a PMO officer to join regional programme delivery office. The selected candidate will be working on regional large scale projects. International environment with lots of grow opportunity.
- Liaise with Project Managers to update their project schedules and provide assistance in the planning and execution of their project portfolios.
- Work with the Project Manager to maintain and develop project charters and project plan document.
- Track project-related items including milestones, issues, assumptions, dependencies, and associated costs and resources.
- Monitor and control project deliverables and escalation.
- Track project change and assist in managing project scope.
- Provide research in project management methodology across project management processes, tools and technologies.
- Assist Project Managers in:
- Being compliant to firm's project management standards
- Project governance on risk, financials, resources, scope, communication, timeline, post-go-live monitoring
- Establishing headcount projections by project, and in conducting Actual vs. Budget analysis
- 4+ years of experience in Project Management or PMO process, experience with a full project lifecycle.
- Strong PC skills across MS Office, including MS Project and Sharepoint.
- Good financial analysis skills to track resources and costs.
- Business Analysis experience preferred.
- Finance Industry knowledge preferred.
- Working experience with large global enterprise or large consultancy firm.
- Able to work with a geographically and culturally diverse team in different countries.
- Exceptional Communications skills in English.
- Degree from a Reputable University.
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Danny Kwan at email@example.com and put PMO Officer - Private Wealth Management in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) FO/BO Derivatives (EQ & Fixed Income) Project Manager - Global Investment Bank
2) UX Designer - Leading Global Software Consultancy
3) Core Banking Development Manager - Leading Retail Bank