See job description for details
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries. As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Morgan Stanley Private Wealth Management Asia is an integrated business within Institutional Securities. We provide highly personalized, best-in-class investment advice, execution services and wealth management and banking solutions to Ultra High Net Worth individuals and families across the region.
- Facilitate the development of strategic and tactical solutions with business partners (e.g. Technology, Operations, and Legal) to achieve business objectives
- Establish project scope and define business needs with stakeholders and various other functional groups. Perform business analysis, user story preparation, determine workflow, and give recommendations on process enhancements and system upgrades.
- Manage and undertake end-to-end project tasks from feasibility study, requirement analysis/documentation, and UAT management (including UAT test script) to implementation support
Evaluate project performance post implementation and resolve any production issues together with stakeholders
Project planning and management
- Responsible for mapping out project timeline and path to execution.
- Track project and ensure all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Preparation of project communication materials including but not limited to status updates and steering committee presentations.
- Monitor all deliverables and dependencies.
- Responsible for communication to all stakeholders on status and timeline. Act as chair for working groups.
- Manage and reconcile conflicts on resource and expectations between stakeholders. Responsible for escalation when required. Qualifications:
- University degree with majoring in business, finance, IT or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of practical experience in project management ( related to Banking – Private/Retail is an advantage)
- Experience in Agile development practice a plus.
- Strong project management, people management and influencing and analytical skills
- Big picture thinkers but can speak to technical details.
- Solution focused mindset. Experimental and flexible.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Good command of Chinese (including Putonghua) will be an advantage.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented, hard-working and able to work under pressure and deadline driven.
- Mature, self-motivated, proactive, with a passion for excellence