Citi Investment Management (CIM) manages assets across various asset classes for HNW and UHNW clients of the Citi Private Bank, with approximately $80 billion in assets under management.CIM manages a broad suite of investment strategies within single and multi-asset class products.The Business Manager role will support the regional aspects of supporting technology and business management activities of the CIM and Investment management aspects for Citi Global Wealth (CGW). Position Responsibilities:
- Oversee regional aspects of business management activities for the organization, inclusive of technology and applicable processes
- Define purpose, tasks, milestones, and budgets, and measure success against them
- Coordinate and perform deployment, installation, configuration, troubleshooting, maintenance and support of production and non-production environments of the operating platforms
- Establish and oversee auditable and scalable processes that are globally consistent within the organization
- Analyze data processing problems to implement and improve resiliency of the application supported
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement and a robust service and control environment through data analysis and process enhancement
- A sound understanding of the project life cycle and experience delivering technology solutions
- Lead the post-implementation review process to evaluate project results
- Maintain and support continuous MIS for a strong control environment.
- Minimum 7-10+ years of experience
- Ability to interface directly with business users and stakeholders
- Understanding of system interdependencies
- Ability to assimilate, translate and communicate business concepts and requirements
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience in defining business requirements in support of the business and technology
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects.
- Proficiency and aptitude in utilizing systems, MS Office, Charles River, and other web based and desktop applications
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
Senior Vice President Job Family Group:
Project and Program Management Job Family:
Project Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting