Professional Services Representative
- Cash/stock bonus + Medical
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Interactive Brokers LLC
- 19 Mar 19
Interactive Brokers Hong Kong Limited, a subsidiary of Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a direct access electronic broker catering to the needs of professional and frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors, and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 120 market centers in 26 countries from a single account. We are the lowest cost provider of brokerage services and the largest U.S. electronic broker based on daily average revenue trades executing over 800,000 trades per day.[i]
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
[i] Figures as of January 1, 2018. Information on the company can be found
As a liaison to Interactive Brokers’ professional clients, the candidate will be responsible for providing unparalleled service to IBKR's existing and prospective clients including banks, hedge funds, financial advisors, and introducing brokers. Our aim is to build and maintain long-term client relationships while providing a seamless onboarding experience as we continue expanding our global product and service offerings.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical, account, and trade-related queries via telephone, ticket, and live chat
- Escalate high-level issues to relevant stakeholders and make suggestions for process improvement
- Other ad hoc projects and duties including client training, general market research and development etc.
- Strong knowledge in listed Equities, Options, Futures, and/or FX
- Analytical problem-solver with a passion for technology and financial markets
- Prior experience in international settlements or clearing operations is a plus
- Excellent command of written and spoken English (Cantonese and/or Mandarin highly preferred)
- University degree or higher
- At least 1-2 years’ experience preferably in a client-facing capacity at a global financial institution (less experienced candidates with a strong grasp of the core competencies will also be considered)
- Must pass SFC Paper 1 exam within two months on the job
We offer competitive compensation to the right candidate (salary, cash/stock bonus). Please send CV and cover letter with current and expected salary to email@example.com