A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Project Manager Operations, Services and Technology - Transformation
Hang Seng's Transformation function is a team of professionals who focus on driving the Bank's strategic priorities and managing change initiatives across various lines of business and functions.
The team focuses on driving four types of changes: (1) High Priority Programmes - Programmes to achieve Group strategy or to support market competitive advantage; (2) Significant Change Programmes - Programmes that involve significant cost, benefit or risk impact across multiple businesses/ functions; (3) Complex Regulatory Changes - Programmes to meet Global or Regional regulatory commitments, such that Global Standard; (4) Transactions - M&A, disposals etc, where applicable.
In addition, the team will lead or take part in various projects to drive cost-efficiency and control-improvement in systems, products, services and processes for specific businesses or functions. Transformation's service covers Hong Kong, China, Singapore and Macau.
Should you join our Transformation function, you will be trained to become an all-rounded programme/ project manager who can manage complex projects on various topics, as well as to become a business consultant who can provide sound solutions and assist stakeholders to resolve problems. You are given opportunities to communicate with businesses/ functions across the bank, and connect front-office parties with functions from HOST.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Project Manager
. Principal responsibilities
- Lead a team of Business Analysts / Assistant Project Managers to provide project management and internal consultancy services on project /systems implementation, workflow design, and process re-engineering in various business areas
- Actively monitor the project scope and resources to meet the project schedule and budget
- Work closely with various stakeholders including business users, operations, IT departments, audit, legal and compliance to ensure effective project implementation
- Proactively manage all the potential risks on projects and recommend mitigating measures if required
- Keep abreast on latest technology / best practices in banking industry and deliver changes to current processes with efficiency and cost improvement
- Foster a high engagement team to deliver good quality outputs which exceed user expectations
- University graduate in related disciplines or other relevant qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years' relevant experience in project management
- Knowledge in Investment and Payment business and operations will be an advantage
- Previous experience as a project leader in medium-to-large scale projects will be an advantage
- Being proactive, innovative, with good project management, communication and analytical skills
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes