Quantitative Trader - Equity Execution
Are you an experienced hands on quantitative technologist with a strong understanding of systematic trading platforms and strategies? Do you have experience in delivering strong performance for quantitative trading desks?
A high profile financial institution's Quantitative Trading team is looking for an experienced systematic trading quantitative trader (VP to Director level) to assist in setting up a new High Frequency Prop Desk.
** Open to Senior QUANT DEVELOPERS with High Frequency Systematic trading experience.**
The successful candidate will:
- Provide expertise on all aspects of the trade pipeline.
- Build models for high-frequency equity and futures price prediction
- Form the systematic trading strategy based on predictive and quantitative models
- Analyse model performance and resulting trades for understanding of latency implications
- Work on optimization of existing models and systematic trading strategies
- Research, implement, test, deploy and monitor quantitative trading systems trading across multiple markets and financial products.
- Contribute towards improved systematic trading systems through quantitative modelling and machine learning techniques
- Work with IT and TechOps teams involved in the development of the automated trading system life cycle
- Experience in research, development, and deployment of systematic trading strategies for the quantitative trading desks
- Comfortable programming with strong understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Comfortable programming Python in Linux and Windows environment
If you are interested please apply here or send an email to Amy.Hall@TEKsystems.com