- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- CASH Financial Services Group Limited
CASH Financial Services Group (“CFSG”, SEHK:510) is a leading financial services conglomerate in Hong Kong engaged in a comprehensive range of financial products and quality services comprising mobile trading, premium brokerage services, investment banking, corporate financial advisory, wealth and asset management, etc. As a leading technology-focused financial services provider, coupled with our professional human talents, CFSG is committed to operating the state-of-the-art trading platform for our clients to trade anytime, anywhere, and borderless.
In view of our rapid expansion, we are searching for high calibre talent to join us.
- Build and develop new sales channels and maintain clients relationship in wealth management area;
- Provide with investment advice and market updates to meet clients’ interests & requests in a professional manner
- Strive to achieve business objectives and respective sales budgets
- Work with internal departments to introduce investment products and services to clients
- Ensure the business is conducted in the most efficient manner and in compliance with regulatory requirements
- Handle ad hoc sales projects assigned by Management
- Diploma/Degree holder in Finance/Economic/Business Administration or other relevant business discipline;
- Preferably 2 years or above relevant working experience in financial institutions
- IIQE 1/3/5 or SFC 1/2/4 is required
- Proven track record in driving sales growth and business profitability
- Possess a high level of interpersonal, influencing and customer service skills
- Sales-oriented, highly self-motivated and willing to work under pressure
- Good command of written and spoken English & Cantonese, including Putonghua
Candidate with team leading experience will be considered a higher position
Please apply in confidence with full resume, current and expected salary to the Human Resources Department, CASH Financial Services Group Limited, 21/F., Low Block, Grand Millennium Plaza, 181 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or clicking "APPLY NOW".
The information provided will be used for selection purpose only. All information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.