Relationship Manager, Private Banking
About Dah Sing Group
The Dah Sing Group is a leading financial services group in Hong Kong offering banking, insurance, financial and other related services through its growing network of over 70 branches in Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China.
Our currency is caring, teamwork and progressiveness. We accept that everyone is unique and different in talent, but alike in the capacity for growth. Our task is to shape a culture that creates a sense of pride in achieving something beyond just a job, and an environment where you can be your true and authentic self, like at home.
You will be responsible for identifying, originating and developing client relationships with high net worth individuals or families on an ongoing basis to achieve the business strategies stipulated by the Bank.
Job Responsibilities :
- Originate, develop and maintain client relationships within the high net worth segment
- Understand clients' wealth management needs and formulate appropriate solutions to meet the needs based on the clients' circumstances and risk appetite
- Provide banking services and execute transactions for clients on a timely and effective manner
- Monitor clients' portfolio and provide timely update to clients as appropriate
- Perform regular reviews with clients to re-assess client's risk profile, wealth management needs and other customer details
- Originate, develop and maintain relationship with business partners and assist in the development of marketing and business related projects
- Perform tasks in accordance with regulatory and compliance requirements
To meet the challenge, you should have the following qualifications and attributes:
- Degree holder with CPWP is a plus
- Minimum 4 years of relevant working experience in banking industry or investment business serving high net worth customers
- Sound knowledge of wide range of banking and investment products
- Excellent selling, relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Strong self-initiative and able to work under pressure
- Professional licensing qualifications on HKSI LE Papers 1, 7 & 8 and IIQE Papers 1-3 & 5 or equivalent
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Cantonese and Putonghua)
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.