Senior Business Analyst with a leading bank
Scope of Work (multiple short term projects)
- Collaborate with Markets Treasury business stakeholders (e.g. Product Owner) to work with business need and work with various IT team to deliver features in end-to-end
- Support day-to-day Markets Treasury business to provide high availability IT platforms
- Fulfil and always maintain the Group control IT standard
- Play a key role in maintaining regular communications with an extensive client base (business, operations, product control, IT) providing status updates and support solutions
- Drive the successful delivery of multiple projects across various applications and deliver business feature in Agile manner
- Work with local and global IT team closely to deliver the technology roadmap
- Support to produce regular / adhoc reports for regulatory and internal needs.
- Documentation and follow-up on issues
- 7 or above years’ relevant experience in Front office business
- Strong knowledge of MUREX system
- Strong knowledge with product such as FX/MM/IR
- Experience on with Agile methodology and related tools (e.g. JIRA)
- Familiar with Treasury system, such as SUMMIT, MARTINI, TREATS
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Strong stakeholder management
- Strong organizing, project management and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.