Senior Business Strategy Manager (Strategic Planning & Financial Analysis)
- To prepare financial budgets, estimates and forecasts for the Financial Markets segment (FM), through liaising with the various FM business units and the Bank's Financial Management Department.
- To support FM business units in budgeting, forecasting and strategic planning.
- To regularly monitor FM's business performance and prepare analytical reports and commentaries for the Bank's senior management, focusing on the business drivers and cost effectiveness of each FM business unit.
- To keep track of FM business units' Key Performance Index (KPI) and provide support in formulating the KPI.
- Undertake ad hoc assignments.
- Undergraduate degree with major in Business Management or Finance preferred. Postgraduate degree will be an advantage.
- At least 5 years' working experience in Banking or Financial Industry, with 2+ years' experience in management accounting and financial analysis of Financial Markets business. Experience in custody or asset management business will be a plus.
- Highly analytical and good problem solving skills.
- Proactive, with strong strategic orientation and business sense.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (English and Chinese), fluent in Putonghua preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Independent, innovative and team-oriented.