Senior Change & Transformation Project Manager - Global Markets, Hong Kong Our client are a tier one investment bank. They are seeking a seasoned project delivery practitioner to work in their front office change and transformation team.
Senior Change & Transformation Project Manager - Global Markets, Hong Kong (Contract)
Our client are a tier one investment bank. They are seeking a seasoned project delivery practitioner to work in their front office change and transformation team.
- Project managing large scale, complex regulatory change intiatives in the global markets business covering equities, fixed income and FX
- Working with heads of business and other stakeholders to manage programs and implement change
- Understanding the current regulatory change agenda and working with other team members to implement and mange complex intiatives across the Asia region
- At least 10 years experience in project / program delivery gained from working in a front office markets environment
- Recent experience of regulatory change, ideally in risk / conduct
- A backgrond in consulting would be highly beneficial
- Demonstrable track record of delivery of projects in a complex banking environment
- Experience managing high maintenance stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal English language communication skills
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
iKas International (Asia) Limited is providing recruitment services for this role.
Recruitment Licence Number: 56984
By clicking 'APPLY NOW', you confirm that you understand that any personal data you submit through your application will be used to provide you with our recruitment services. For further detail on how iKas International (Asia) Limited process your data, please read the iKas Privacy Statement.