KPMG’s Global Strategy Group (GSG) is recruiting. GSG works with C-level executives to identify, structure and help solve their most critical strategic issues across the economic and transaction cycles. We are seeking exceptional individuals who have a passion for identifying and creating solutions for clients.
It is an exciting time to join the Strategy Group as we are growing rapidly owing to our unique propositions and strength of client relationships. As a team, we are a group of bright individuals who are passionate about having fun both inside and outside of work.
- Design and run large workstreams or small projects with limited oversight
- Generate hypotheses and drive the storyboarding process
- Produce client ready deliverables that require limited review
- Construct detailed financial / business models performing complex scenario and sensitivity analysis
- Develop solutions to complex problems and challenge the thinking of more senior colleagues and clients
- Liaise effectively with clients whilst working on engagements and act as an ‘ambassador’ for KPMG
- Develop rapport and working relationships with junior clients and maintain them outside of engagements
- Be a strong and effective team player
Required experience & technical skills
- 2-6 years of relevant experience in:
- Tier 1 & 2 strategy houses
- Strategy consulting or Transaction advisory or Management consulting in a big 4 / similar firm
- Corporate strategy / Corporate development / M&A team of a large company
- Degree from a leading institution
- Ability to review and assess large volumes of technical data and distil the key strategic insights
- Ability to build complex financial models that support our recommendations to clients
- Strong slide structuring and writing capabilities
- Strong numerical capabilities and problem-solving skills
- Analytical mindset, intellectual curiosity, structured thinking, and creativity
- Confidence, people skills, ambition and pragmatism
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English; Chinese written and oral communication proficiency are a definite advantage
For more information, please visit https://home.kpmg.com/cn/zh/home/services/advisory/strategy.html .
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2020 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.