We are currently looking to expand our global Asset Management business.
- Analyzing corporate fundamentals and fixed income investment opportunities in global landscape, in order to meet delegated revenue target;
- Assist PM managing a portfolio of global credit;
- Participating to design and implement a sustainable fixed Income investment framework;
- Participate in client meeting and mandate pitching process;
- Participate in trades execution;
- Assist the company to extend global footprint in other jurisdictions;
- Ad hoc tasks assigned by the management team.
- Deep understanding of global fixed income market;
- Minimum 8 years of experience in credit research;
- Portfolio management experience will be a big plus;
- Fluency in both English and Chinese (Mandarin) are must;
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and handled confidentially for recruitment purpose only. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise. A copy of Personal Information Collection Statement is available upon request.