Our Client is a Virtual Bank with a dynamic culture. Due to business needs, they are looking to hire a high caliber Senior Technology Risk / Cyber Security Risk Manager for their team in Hong Kong.
- Responsible to develop technology risk scenarios to identify potential attack angle and continuously improve cyber defence position
- Lead security health checks to identify noncompliance of configurations against baselines and provide recommendations for resolution
- Conduct reviews of business application and infrastructure systems identify cyber and information and security risk.
- Initiate vulnerability and penetration testing, conduct technical and confidential investigations into data loss, malware analyses etc.
- Recommend cyber security remediation actions, align with strategic planning with 1st line of defence
- Monitor and identify technology risks of IT systems and operating processes, initiate actions to enhance the risk control level.
- Develop and implement policies for IT risk control according to regulatory requirements
- Degree holder in Information Technology, Risk Management or equivalent disciplines.
- Holders of CISA, CISM, CISSP, OSCE, OSCP, GPEN, GXPN, CREST or related certifications is a plus
- Minimum 7-10 years’ experience in Information Technology field of banking industry, cyber security related work is highly preferred, less experienced candidates will be considered for Manager level
- Familiar with local law and regulations
- Independent with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent verbal and written English and Chinese
Should you wish to have a confidential discussion, please contact Fabienne Cheng at 2520 5073