My client is a well-known multi-billion dollar private equity with investments in greater China region.
- Manage the RMB and USD fund in daily finance reporting and operations
- Be responsible for private equity fund accounting and administration, investment transactions support and liaison with auditors/lawyers/banks/JV partners
- Maintain detailed books and records for the Company and its affiliated investment company entities
- Review full set of accounts and other accounting related duties
- Handle investor requests and external relationships with auditors, banks, tax consultants
- Place financial controls and regulatory compliance
- Ensure the correct calculations of quarterly performance report, issue capital calls and distributions amount, maintain investor's capital accounts, calculate the Fund's IRR, prepare regular investor reports for investment funds
- Involve in year-end audit and valuation of portfolio companies
This is a great opportunity for young and achieved finance professional to move onto a senior finance head position within a reputable private equity fund.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Carol Wang on +852 2848 9519