My client is a top-tier hedge fund with strong track records and a large AUM. They trade in global market in multiple asset classes.
- Lead the month-end closing and maintaining internal books and records
- In charge of the financial statement preparation, and various reconciliation preparation
- Collaborate with external auditors and advisors for accounting policy decisions
- Be part of the international accounting functions in projects and process improvements
- Bachelor degree in finance/accounting
- 8-10 years of experience in hedge funds, PE funds or asset management firms are preferred
- In depth knowledge in HKIFRS, US/China GAAP
- Independent and highly organised
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills with multiple offices across the globe
This is a great opportunity for a finance professional to join a top-tier leading hedge fund platform. The firm offers industry competitive package, excellent benefits and great career development path.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Carol Wang on +852 2848 9519