You will work as a Senior Financial Analyst / Consultant, within a large enterprise Programme Management Officer. The PMO is supporting the delivery of a multi-regional financial compliance initiative, which cuts across multiple departments within local business units. You will be tasked monitoring and reporting on the programme financials, working with the Delivery Heads to ensure key financial data is providing in an accurate and timely manner.
Responsibilities of the Role
- Controls and maintains the regional project budgets including refreshes and updates.
- Monitors resources and costs against agreed budgets and forecasts
- Identify financial risks, escalating and/or tracking where necessary
- Provides governance forum and financial reporting
- Processes budget allocation requests for approval submission
- Manages vendor contract processing and governance,
- Tracks vendor invoicing, ensuring payment per agreed commercial terms
- Manages change requests for budgets
Requirements of the Role
- Degree educated within a financial and/or accounts discipline
- Significant financial analysis experience
- Experience working in a complex project environment
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong communication skill across all levels of an organization including c-Level
- Highly experienced in budgeting and reporting
- Big4 Consulting experience would be beneficial
- Strong English skills, both written and spoken
Please send your CV in word format to rcarter@ mainstayasia.com and put “senior Financial Analyst” in the Subject Heading.