Senior Frontend Developer – US-Listed Tech Company – Hong Kong
My client is a multinational tech company headquartered in the US. They provide disruptive and innovative solutions which allow clients to implement data-driven and highly automated campaigns. With more than 40% year-on-year growth in revenue, they are expanding globally and are looking for a strong Frontend Developer to join their team in Hong Kong.
The Team and The Role
- The global tech team is run in a distributed model with chances for developers to collaborate with other regional teams in similar time zones
- Flat structure, highly transparent culture, agile & TDD
- As the Senior Frontend Developer, you will be the end-to-end owner who works closely with business teams, oversees the full SDLC and makes direct contribution to the business & product
- Apart from contributing to the product, you will be building up the team through coaching and technical leadership
- Three career paths within the company as a developer:
- Individual contributor track – with potential to grow within the company from software developer into principal developer
- Managerial track – directly managing junior developers
- Agile management track – great for developers who love coaching and helping junior staff to grow
- Minimum 8 years of full-stack or frontend development experience, well-versed in client-side frameworks (React-Redux preferred)
- Experience in developing large-scale applications; low latency, high frequency, or highly distributed systems a great plus
- Exposure in web services and/or always-on systems, working across a variety of technologies and service layers
- A product-focused mindset
If you would like to apply for this opening or discuss any other positions within banking and finance technology in Asia, please send an email to Queenie.Li@bahpartners.com / +852 2544 4400.
BAH Partners is a top supplier of the best finance technology talent for most of Hong Kong's top-tier financial institutions.
For more roles, please visit our website: http://bahpartners.com/live-roles/.