My client is a leading global bank which was granted it's virtual banking license. We are looking for high calibre IT Auditors with strong technical knowledge to join this growing team. This is a great opportunity to join an exciting new, groundbreaking industry at it's early stages. We are looking for candidates with strong work experience in Audit across either IT Infrastructure or IT Applications. Fluency in English is a must for this position.
- Manage key stakeholders and develop key working relationships.
- Perform, support or lead the planning, fieldwork, and reporting of audit engagements to deliver agreed upon objectives to established standards and timelines
- Help develop and maintain robust risk assessment processes
- Assist country head to ensure accurate and timely management reporting is provided to group management
- Solid work experience in IT Audit/Governance/Risk/Compliance
- Knowledge of Hong Kong banking regulatory landscape
- Knowledgeable either on Infrastructure or Applications
- Good communication skills and effective collaboration skills
- Fluency in English
- Relevant degrees and Certifications. (E.g. CISA etc)
For a more detailed job description, please apply for more information.