Our client is a large Blue-Chip Enterprise who is currently undergoing an extremely large greenfield program of work, to develop and roll-out multiple regional, mission-critical applications. They are currently looking for an IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE IT Project Manager, whose main role will involve facilitating the delivery of a suite of highly important Security tools and applications. You will be responsible for Project Managing the delivery of quality software and tools as part of a highly collaborative team working in an agile environment.
- Be accountable to the Program Director for the end to end Delivery of the Project workstream
- Ensure Projects are broken down into clear milestones (requirements gathering, system development schedule, deployment, testing)
- Manage the Project Portfolio Budget
- Report Project status to key stakeholders in technology and business regularly
- Engage and manage stakeholders
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure Projects remains on schedule
- Identify and Manage Project Risk
- Ensure ALL Project Governance is met
- Manage the development activities and deliverables
- Ensure development requirements are met
- Monitor and report on progress in accordance with the requirements.
- Identify and manage relationships through effective communication with all stakeholders including third parties, and acts as the primary point of contact.
- University degree holder in Information Technology, or related disciplines
- At least 10 years hands-on experience in IT project management and software delivery
- A good understanding of system development life cycle in real time systems
- Effective communicator to different levels of stakeholders and can present complex ideas and technical details into layman terms
- Demonstrate a proactive working attitude to achieve common goals with good influential and negotiation skills
- Strong oral and written English language skills
- Project management certification (PMP and/or Agile/Scrum Master) is required
- Experience using Jira
- Proficiency in Cantonese and Putonghua (written and spoken) is an advantage
- Experience in managing mid to large scale application software development projects in a complex multi-tier environment is an advantage
If interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org and put "Senior Project Manager" in the Subject Heading.