Senior Manager, Big Data Transformation
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
•\tDevelop, maintain and govern AIA Group's data platforms ensuring compliance with overall enterprise architecture
•\tDesign and maintain Group Data Platforms (Big Data and EDEN) and enable data on demand data availability for analytics
•\tManage and coordinate architecture governance to ensure TDA Analytics projects are delivered as per the target architecture and standards
•\tDefine, maintain and govern technology standards and standard products for data domain
- Responsible for defining the target data solutions of AIA in synergy with overall target enterprise architecture and data strategy
- Responsible for evaluating and standardizing services, technologies and products for cloud data solution domain
- Evaluate technology trends and solutions to assess potential impacts on the data platforms and enable evolution of data platforms for fitment of next gen technologies
- Responsible to manage and monitor design, development and deployment of cloud data platforms using Microsoft Azure and Ali Cloud
- Evaluate and recommend the correct cloud platform services to be used for data platforms in line with data platform strategy
- Responsible for evaluating vendors and solution for Big data solution deployment
- Design and develop data applications using selected tools and frameworks as required and requested
- Work closely with the engineering team to integrate your work into our production systems
- Enable scalable processing of unstructured data into a form suitable for analytics
- Read, extract, transform, stage and load data to selected tools and platforms as required and requested
- Perform and oversee tasks such as writing scripts, web scraping, calling APIs, write SQL queries, etc.
- Analyze processed data for fitment to analytical use cases and business decision making
- Support business decisions with ad-hoc analysis as needed
- Monitor data performance and enhancing infrastructure as needed
- Define data retention, archiving & purging policies
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.