Senior Manager, Client Implementation and Control - HSBC Securities Services
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you're looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities.
Securities Services provides robust and reliable solutions that enhance performance and mitigate risk, today and in the future. Working with institutional investors, banks, insurance companies, governments and multinational corporations, Securities Services offers a range of fund administration, global custody, sub-custody and clearing, and corporate trust and loan agency services.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Manager, Client Implementation and Control
. Principal responsibilities
- Engage with clients and support the Strategic Client Management and Business Development teams globally throughout client lifecycle including deal specific activities, new client onboarding, client feedback and surveys, client entity restructures, tariff pricing and re-pricing and other coordinated support activities
- Ensures a good client experience by providing clients with a central point of contact on all new client business implementations and entity restructure from Request For Proposal response gathering, business onboarding, account opening, to subsequent client go-live
- Lead Banks and Broker Dealers sector with the delivery of new onboarding technology, liaise with GBM, HSS Data and Digital, and technology teams to drive the best solution for the business and clients
- Drives consistency and efficiency through centralization of client interaction, improves standardization of responses and reduces client complaints and inconsistent services across the sector
- Engage with Financial Institutions Group and Client Management Group to agree prioritization of Know Your Clients requirements and completion activity
- Act as the final escalation point to resolve process blockers between clients and internal HSBC functions
- Ensure client documentation is retained and maintained in a consolidated data repository in the appropriate way
- Provide strategic and administrative support to Global Head of BBD Business and Commercial Management with the BBD strategy, client onboarding, client insights and feedback, client survey results and coordination, client complaints and reporting
- Management of the Client Implementation and Control team workflow which supports the global Business Development and Strategic Client Management teams, including the production of sales management information and reporting, coordination between clients and the billing control team to enhance the process and governance coordination between clients and the Business Development teams with any client origination requirements, control and oversight of work performed by team in City Offices, service delivery and operations
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Business degree or other qualifications relevant to the investment industry
- Outstanding management, collaboration and influencing skills with proven track record in managing a team locally and remotely
- Ability to mobilize a team to execute against tight deadlines
- Demonstrative Client Experience focus
- Ability to face off against the broader bank and manage a diverse set of stakeholders
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to communicate effectively and confidently at all levels across the Group, demonstrates ability to manage executives both internally and externally
- Strong understanding of HSBC structures, processes and objectives across the Group, good understanding of front to back processes are an advantage
- Strong knowledge of the external environment, including regulatory, political and competitors
- Understanding of product and market risks and varied product solutions required within the client base
- Knowledge of investment accounting, investment valuations, custody services and investor services
- Ability to cope with multiple priorities and coordinate the efforts of others in order to bring a process to closure
- Sound understanding of risk management and mitigation techniques
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.