Senior Manager, IT Audit
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
The individual will provide management and the Board with an objective, independent assessment of the internal control systems through the planning and execution of the audit assignments. The individual will also add value to management by providing appropriate business-oriented recommendations. Job Responsibilities :
- Work closely with location's audit manager and CTO to maintain the IT audit universe, develop and deliver the IT audit plan for assigned locations (whenever needed)
- Manage, execute and complete the assigned IT audit jobs in accordance with the GIA Standards
- Partner with financial auditors to assess application IT controls related to key business processes
- Contribute to build a Group IT audit team with relevant skill-set and business knowledge
- Assist to manage the resource availability and adjust the IT audit plans based on the changing IT controls, risk posture, and/or business priority
- Build audit relationship with key IT Management via regular interaction so as to be informed of emerging risk issues and other key changes for assigned locations and BUs
- Assist in the development of annual audit plan Prepare audit reports (with fieldwork auditors) in accordance with QAR requirements
- Lead/facilitate discussion of issues and remedial action plans with the appropriate levels of management.
- Follow-up outstanding audit issues and monitor timely completion of agreed remedial actions by management.
- Proactively contribute to the development of the team through coaching, training and providing timely feedback to junior staff.
- Take the initiative in improving self through classroom and on-the-job trainings.
- Perform other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by the Head of IT Audit in order to meet operational and/or other requirements.
- University graduate in IT or Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years of IT audit or other relevant experience (e.g. IT risk/ security management or information security tools implementation experience), preferably with regional experience
- Certificate holder of Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) and / or Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) and / or Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) with good understanding in IT controls and risks
- Experience in life insurance business or financial services industry is a definite advantage
- Proven audit, risk and/or security experience in IT General Control (ITGC), IT infrastructure (network, database, operating systems etc.), information security, application security controls and/or business continuity, etc.
- Good command of both oral and written English
- Knowledge with audit tools and other software such as ACL (data analytic tools) and TeamMate is an advantage Good team player who is committed to achieve results
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision and meet milestones within time, cost and quality constraints
- Good analytical, written/verbal communication, time management, and interpersonal skills
- Willing to travel for overseas assignments
- Chinese language proficiency would be desirable.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.