Senior Manager, Trustee and Fiduciary Services - HSBC Securities Services
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you're looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities.
Securities Services provides robust and reliable solutions that enhance performance and mitigate risk, today and in the future. Working with institutional investors, banks, insurance companies, governments and multinational corporations, Securities Services offers a range of fund administration, global custody, sub-custody and clearing, and corporate trust and loan agency services.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Manager, Trustee and Fiduciary Services
. Principal responsibilities
- Oversee service providers to ensure operations are in accordance with relevant rules and regulations as prescribed by the MPFA, SFC Regulations and the constitutional documents of the funds
- Act independently of other Group entities to monitor and report breaches of the regulations directly to clients and the Head of Trustee
- Liaise with multiple clients to discuss issues and enquiries on the operations of funds, in particular with due diligence issues. Ensure clients are operating in accordance with the MPFA, SFC regulations and in accordance to the restrictions as detailed in the schemes documentation
- Ensure a high standard of client service is provided, timely and appropriate client onboarding procedures and act as the principal point of contact for trustee clients in relation to regulatory developments and client queries
- Partner with internal service providers, third party administrators, investment manager, legal advisors and auditors and address to queries and issues in an effective manner
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- University Degree and extensive experience in Trustee or Funds industry at a managerial level
- Good appreciation of the Hong Kong fund regulatory environment and detailed knowledge of regulatory developments
- Appropriate technical knowledge to deal with legal, accounting and technical issues arising in relation to servicing of funds
- Excellent numeric and analytical skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to analyse complex business issues and propose solutions
- Experience and confidence in dealing with clients at a senior level and first rate communication and presentational skills
- Ability to cultivate strategic client relationships and ensuring clients' perspective is the driving force behind all value-added business activities
- Clear understanding of importance of effective customer service internally and externally
- Strong team working ability and capable of encouraging ideas and input from team members
- Demonstrate management and coaching skills
- High degree of computer literacy
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.