Senior Manager, UAT (Finance Projects)
FWD spans Hong Kong, Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam and Japan. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand and relevant products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to become a leading pan-Asian insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
FWD is the insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group. The life insurance and general insurance operating entities have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. While FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited has been affirmed 'A3' by Moody's and 'A' by Fitch, FWD General Insurance Company Limited has also received 'A' rating from Fitch, all with a stable outlook.
In Hong Kong & Macau, FWD has been providing quality services to around 534,000 customers with over 730 staff.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey.
- Prepare UAT Test cases and conduct UAT testing according to Test Plan
- Provide feedback to support implementation of the system and project
- Prepare necessary documentation in an efficient manner
- Support post launch verification and assurance test
- Bachelor degree in Finance or related discipline
- Working experience related to project UAT tasks is preferable
- Knowledge in insurance operations, products and services
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of spoken and written English with good writing skills