An exciting leadership role within IFRS 17 Accounting Advisory for a global Management Consulting firm, based in Hong Kong.
- Drive strategic initiatives to enable clients to best develop and execute against their IFRS 17 strategy.
- Apply an in-depth knowledge of finance organizational structures, operating models and processes to analyse, assess and improve client’s IFRS 17 practice.
- Lead the Finance Process and Controls Workstream as part of a major regional IFRS 17 programme.
- Define and implement end-to-end, integrated performance management solutions that improve the client’s ability to optimize reporting strategies and processes, establish effective KPIs, and enhance planning/budgeting/forecasting capabilities.
- Lead and deliver large, complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative business and technology solutions for large companies.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in finance, accounting, economics, business, financial engineering, management, related discipline.
- Professional finance or accounting qualification preferred.
- Experience in global consulting firm or insurance firm with a focus on the Finance Strategies or Financial Service Delivery around IFRS 17.
- Solid project delivery experience; having successfully managed or led complex, multi-function/multi-stakeholder projects in a large corporate environment.
- Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills.