Senior Officer, Finance (Corporate Strategy)
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
- With respect to the annual Strategic Planning process, monthly Strategies Progress update and top management reporting, support the Senior Manager by planning and coordinating the various process steps and communicating with the stakeholders.
- Provide support on strategic initiatives on an ad-hoc basis. Add value by doing independent research or by creating insights based on financial / data analysis.
- Help produce a high-quality output/ documents with tight deadlines, and also document change management.
- Work with the Directors / Senior Managers of the other Departments on small projects which require coordination among different stakeholders, research or financial analysis, or the production of documents (e.g. in Powerpoint).
- Support the Directors of the Finance department on administrative duties.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline (numerical degrees e.g. Maths, Actuarial, Accounting is a plus).
- Minimum of 4 years working experience, ideally in financial services or consulting.
- Solid knowledge in the financial metrics of life insurance business;
- Strong business acumen with good analytical skills, with ability to combine facts, figures and strategic business plans to deliver insights;
- Proficiency in business writing with the target audience at senior management level, able to produce concise and compelling documents;
- Good stakeholder management at all levels; clear communication and tactful in building and managing relationships across Finance teams and other departments;
- Excellent written and spoken English.