Senior Officer, Security Management Services, Technology & Operations
Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Timely manage security event monitoring and response on SIEM platform
- Perform key management governance on HSM key activities and maintain the key inventory record and perform a half yearly stock take.
- Provide system security verification (i.e. Security Hardening) for various application system
- Support and maintain on server security tools (i.e. Symantec SEP, DCS, Imperva etc)
- University degree holder in Information Technology, Information Security, Computer Science or equivalent
- Qualified professional certification in CISSP, CISA or CISM certifications are preferred
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in system security fields
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.