Senior Syndicated/Structured Finance Manager
- Leads and arranges syndicated loans through efforts in initiating, structuring, risk analysis, underwriting and sell-down strategies, formulating, syndicating, documentation, negotiating etc..
- Promote structured finance products and business including M&A financing, LBO, project financings etc..
- Promote and coordinate syndicated and structured products and business in Asia Pacific region with particular focus in South East Asia. Provide products improvement and development proposals, and actively explore new financial products and market.
- Handle matters and issues in relation to strategic planning, the bank policies, risk management policies and procedures, and internal relevant regulatory rules.
- Bachelor Degree or above.
- Minimum 6 years' experience in banking industry.
- Strong analytical, mathematical skills with detailed-oriented, problem-solving capabilities.
- Can speak, read and write fluently in Chinese (Mandarin) and English.
- Familiar with MS Office including MS Word, Excel and etc.