Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards. Responsibilities
- Cover the quality assurance of client on-boarding / AML / KYC process and develop a risk-based monitoring / review mechanism in a longer run
- Perform analytical review of past suspected fraud and fraudulent cases as lesson learnt and study any behavioral pattern for preventive measures
- Coordinate and drive automation / digitization of transaction monitoring and fraud prevention
- Proactively evaluate the business and risk of products, processes & new systems in IBG 4 segment, and provide an independent assessment to the Management
- Assist the Risk & Control Head serving risk and control measures and control related projects for IBG 4 segment.
- Review and strengthen the AML / KYC process and control mechanism in SME segment
- Identify early warning signals from data analytics
- Ensure the business is conducted in compliance with the Bank's control and risk policies & external regulations
- Liaise with other Support Units on control and compliance matters
- University graduate, preferably in Law / Finance
- Minimum of 8 years of EDD/KYC related experience. Investigative and or analytical experience may be substituted.
- Fluency in English and Chinese
- Exceptional business writing, analytical, and communication skills
- Excellent people and communication skills in a culturally diverse environment
- Knowledge of regulatory frameworks related to AML, sanctions, and anti-Corruption in the financial industry.
- Intimate understanding of the business environment, cultural context, and political affairs within the Asia Pacific region.
- Mastery of numerous public record databases, internet sites, due diligence vendors and information resources for use during due diligence research. In addition, responsible for the identification of new databases and vendors that will enhance the due diligence process.
- Organizational and time management skills: able to multitask and complete projects on time in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven track record of managing complex matters involving source commentaries and field investigations.
- Experience deploying automation, machine learning, and other technology solutions in support of the due diligence research process.
- CAMS, CFE, or other relevant professional qualifications
- Experience with public speaking, business presentations, or conducting training
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.