China Construction Bank (Asia) Corporation Limited [“CCB (Asia)”] is the comprehensive and integrated commercial banking business platform of China Construction Bank Corporation in Hong Kong. Currently, CCB (Asia) has over 50 outlets in Hong Kong and offers a wide array of banking products and services to customers, including consumer banking services, commercial banking services, corporate banking services, private banking services, treasury business and cross-border financial services, etc. We’re inviting high caliber professionals to share our vision and mark our success together.
- Conduct applications programming for development projects in Securities and Risk Management Systems
- Perform unit testing and system integration test
- Provide User Acceptance Test (UAT) and production support
- Review and verify vendor solution deliverables
- Support System Integration Test and User Acceptance Test cycles on Securities Trading Systems
- Provide support on system architectural design
- Assist to prepare system test plan and handle related documentation
- Degree holder in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in system development
- Hands-on web application development skills in ASP.Net (.Net 4.0 or above) / C# WCF with RESTful API / JSON
- Experience in PL/SQL, T-SQL in Oracle and MSSQL database, SISS programming, crystal report and shell script programming
- Knowledge of securities trading and settlement operation is an advantage
- Good communication skills in both spoken and written English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Putonghua) is required
- Committed team player who is self-motivated with good problem solving skills and can work independently under pressure
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Analyst Programmer
Applicants who are not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their personal data will be retained by the bank for a period up to two years.
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be used strictly in accordance with the bank’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.