Systems Analyst, Core Banking Project
Reporting to the Technical Lead of Core Banking Project, you will be responsible for the following areas:
- Replace the existing DSB (China) Core Banking system with full integration of related non-Core Banking systems to support future business growth and advancement with the new Core Banking system and related technologies.
- Study and analyse issues in the existing core banking environments and the system functionalities, capabilities and related technical requirements of the new system to identify gaps and changes required.
- Design and recommend cost effective technical solutions to bridge system and technical requirement gaps through appropriate system and technical parameter setting, and smart system and technical adjustment and/or re-design minimizing unnecessary Core Banking system customization and technology investment where possible.
To meet the challenge, you should have the following qualifications and attributes:
Candidates with less experience will also be considered.
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- Minimum 6 years of experience in programming, system analysis & design, project development and implementation with at least 3 years in banking related environment with good understanding in related applications and technologies.
- Possess good general understanding on banking related applications in terms of products and services support, system operation procedures, regulatory compliance, market and related technology trends, and other common technical challenges.
- Experience in vendor partnership with successful joint delivery of technology solution for business support.
- Committed deliverer with abilities and desire to make things happen.
- Positive personality with desire and passion in driving business growth through smart application of technology and adequate design of operational process.
- Good communication (Cantonese and English, with Putonghua an advantage), elaboration and presentation skills.
- Good team player striving for team success and win-win results.
- Keen to learn but at the same time willing to share learning with others.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.