China Construction Bank (Asia) Corporation Limited [“CCB (Asia)”] is the comprehensive and integrated commercial banking business platform of China Construction Bank Corporation in Hong Kong. Currently, CCB (Asia) has over 50 outlets in Hong Kong and offers a wide array of banking products and services to customers, including consumer banking services, commercial banking services, corporate banking services, private banking services, treasury business and cross-border financial services, etc. We’re inviting high caliber professionals to share our vision and mark our success together.
- Work with team of system engineers providing system administration support, maintain system healthiness and regular compliance and baseline review, which standards are being adhered.
- Perform Windows and Linux Servers images provision, regular update according to baseline.
- Manage Server platform patch management and update.
- Work as primary role of Security response team on server platform.
- Response to system incidents and provide technical advisory and follow up for incident resolution.
- Provide technical solution on hardware, system software and security for business and infrastructure projects and support system development, testing and rollout
- Assist in system infrastructure and architecture design in accordance with the business strategy
- Assist in IT infrastructure planning and policy/standard/baseline formulation
- Coordinate with vendors for procurement and services
- Roster On-call standby support is required in non-office hours if necessary
- Degree holder in Information Technology or related discipline
- Minimum 6 years work experience in Windows and Linux server administration, preferably gained from Banking / Finance industry
- Holder of CISSP or CISA is an advantage
- Hands-on experience in VMware, Windows Server, Redhat Linux Server, File & Print, SharePoint, IIS is required
- Knowledge in PowerShell / Python Script and middleware such as Oracle WebLogic / IBM WAS / MQ / Apache / Tomcat is preferred
- Proactive with good team spirit
- Able to work independently under pressure and willing to work overtime
Applicants who are not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their personal data will be retained by the bank for a period up to two years.
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be used strictly in accordance with the bank’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.