Our client is one of the leading banking groups with an enviable track record in Asia and with strong and stable growth plans for HK and greater China. The bank focusses on developing superior products and service offerings, with an emphasis on career progression and growth internally.
Title: Team Manager, Pensions – MPF/ ORSO (Business Development)
Location: Hong Kong
- Develop and Manage team that will achieve strategic business development/ marketing goals
- Mentor team and the Pension’s Business Strategy to help team achieve sales targets of MPF/ ORSO by developing MPF business
- Provide high quality services and give new products feedback to new and existing MPF/ ORSO valued clients
- Help senior directors understand the growing trends in the Hong Kong and Greater Bay area
- Perform ad-hoc assignments as required
- Degree holder preferably with minimum 4 years team management experience and have relevant experience from insurance, brokerage or banking channels and fully qualified to satisfy the MPFA requirements and/ or the Securities Intermediaries Examinations
- Strong communication, negotiation skill and high compliance and risk management awareness
- Proficient in MS office application
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Chinese (Putonghua is a plus)
- Strong understanding of broker/ channels distribution environment is a plus
- Immediately available is highly preferred
Candidates with less experience could be considered for an Assistant Manager position with fast track to Manager/ Team leader role.
Work Benefits/ Work Environment:
- Western and friendly company culture.
- Great annual leave package
- Great Career progression.
- Great MPF Pension Scheme
Harbridge Partners Limited
Employment Agency Licence: 68770