We are currently hiring Technical Manager/Senior System Analyse for large scale migration Project in a Financial Service Industry. This individual will be working for a large-scale, and market leading platform in an international and Agile environment. The project has just started and is going to last for 2-3 years. This project provides great exposure for individuals to work in end to end project, migration to cloud (Azure) and to learn core financial service industry knowledge. If you are eager to step into bank/ insurance industry without prior background, it is a golden opportunity for you as this project is open to people with any industry background.
- Works on system design for major initiatives and working closely with vendors and internal stakeholders to ensure the design is fit for purpose.
- Provides guidance, governance and blueprints to development team in the mirgration project.
- Provides guidance and evaluation of frameworks and guidance on emerging tools to improve the end to end delivery of the platform
- Responsible for customizing, enhancing and maintaining platform.
- Liaise with internal users and external vendors for project & production systems support activities.
- Perform user requirements analysis and system documentation preparation.
- Responsible for customizing, enhancing and maintaining systems.
- 8+ years Java (Microservices) experience
- System Design experience
- Experience in Cloud Platforms (any cloud experience)
- Good Communicate, engage to manage multiple levels of stakeholders when required during incident and change processes
- Good stakeholder's management skills
- API project experience
- Good command in English and Cantonese