Yunfeng Financial Group Limited, listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange Main Board, is a pioneer in financial technology. We provide brokerage, investment research, corporate finance, asset management, insurance, employee shock ownership plan administration services and fintech business. Adhering to our "Based in Hong Kong and Connecting China to the World" strategy, we provide comprehensive financial services to individual and institutional investors, as well as corporate clients using the latest online technology.
- Daily support for stock brokerage trading systems (e.g. Hundsun, Ayers) for HK (including China Stock Connect) & US markets
- Work closely with business and operation teams, in-house development teams (in Shenzhen/Beijing) and system vendors for system enhancements and operational flow improvements
- Manage technical contact with HKEx and service providers for system testing and upgrades
- Manage market data licenses issued by global exchanges (Nasdaq, SHSE, SZSE) for distribution and third party framing service
- IT capacity and budget planning
- Other technical duties
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or related disciplines
- Working knowledge of SFTP, API, XML/JSON, FIX connectivity, Network protocols, etc.
- At least 3-5 years of IT experience in Financial industry, stock brokerage firms strongly preferred
- Working knowledge of security types (stocks/Warrants/ETF etc.), order types, various trading costs strongly desired
- Solid experience with scripting, SQL and Robotic Process Automation a big plus
- Title would adjust based on the relevant experience