Leading Commercial Bank seeking for an exceptional Technology Programme Manager to lead a multi-year global financial banking system transformation program
Our client is a leading Commercial Bank in Hong Kong.
They are seeking for an exceptional Technology Programme Manager to lead a multi-year global financial banking system transformation program.
Key responsibilities will include, but not limited to the following:
- Lead and manage large technology-based programs to ensure delivery on time, budget, and within quality, taking ownership, and overseeing the program through to completion.
- Work collaboratively with business stakeholders to decomposition complex business requirements into Epics and User Stories that can be delivered by Technology teams
- Drive and manage projects and programmes using Agile mythologies
The ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstrable hands-on experience in end-to-end delivery of large-scale global programs/projects, leveraging matrixed and globally distributed teams
- An extensive background in Banking; ideally in On-boarding
- Project budget/ financial, management experience of $8M+ American dollars
- Strong knowledge of Agile methodology (Certifications; PMP, Scrum, PRINCE)
- Excellent communication skills in English is a necessity
- Exceptional leadership and stakeholder engagement, and an ability to drive decision making at Steering Committee and executive level
Should this opportunity be of interest, please send across your most updated resume to NMa@ikasinternational.com, or simply apply now via the apply button
iKas International (Asia) Limited is providing recruitment services for this role.
Recruitment Licence Number: 56984
By clicking 'APPLY NOW', you confirm that you understand that any personal data you submit through your application will be used to provide you with our recruitment services. For further detail on how iKas International (Asia) Limited process your data, please read the iKas Privacy Statement.