Technology Relationship Manager
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Wells Fargo Bank
- 16 Oct 17 2017-10-16
Exciting new opportunity to join our team!
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune’s 2017 rankings of America’s largest corporations. Wells Fargo’s vision is to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories
- Strengthen the development and execution of technology strategies for various Wells Fargo Asia branches and business units
- Deliver strategic technology platforms to upgrade our core systems in Asia
- Drive effective change through enhancements of existing systems, as well as deploying new applications and technologies that support the Wholesale Lines of Business
- Ensure all technology teams are aligned to deliver against plans
- Ensure the execution of all project streams and adherence to regulatory requirement
- Partner with both business and technology teams both locally, in region and globally driving forward deliverables within tight timelines
- Collaborate closely with all lines of business, product and functional groups to design, build and implement a full program structures, ensuring all technology delivery solutions and on-going support services are delivered in alignment with Wells Fargo Enterprise Technology Standards and compliant with Wells Fargo Enterprise Information Security, Regulatory and Compliance Policies
- Oversight of other local technology resources aligned to the global teams
- Indirectly manage large program execution across multiple technology groups
- 15+ years of experience managing technology in the Financial Services Industry.
- Minimum 10 years of experience with international banking platforms (e.g. Core Banking, Payments/Treasury, FX, Trade, Lending)
- Specific business knowledge of customer facing international platforms, including digital services, mobile services and customer facing lending services
- Strategic and technical experience driving core platform initiatives, end to end solution development and implementation experience in a wholesale banking technology context
- Strong knowledge of regulatory mandates in the Asia Pacific region, experience of interacting with audit and regulators
- Service level and Operational management (platform/production support) experience would be an advantage
- Ability to prioritize tasks and projects across the international portfolio, demonstrable experience managing program budgets
- Extensive experience working in a large matrix managed, multinational environment with a high degree of relationship management competency
- Demonstrable people management experience, both on-shore and off-shore
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Please submit your application online via our website at https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/international/ by entering the Requisition ID 18512BR for job search.
Search International Jobs > Continue > Search Openings (Type the Requisition ID 18512BR in the Auto req ID box) > Search
Applications received will be kept confidential and used for employment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Bank will retain their applications for a maximum of one year and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Bank.