Technology Risk Management - Manager
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide advisory and recommendation from risk perspective.
- Assist in reviewing IT initiatives from technology risk perspectives.
- Perform project due diligence exercise to identify technology risk and information security risk, recommend appropriate risk mitigation measures in business-intelligible language
- Research and evaluate latest trend & technologies on information security and fintech area
- Degree holder in Computer Science or other degree majoring in Information Systems, or related discipline.
- Over 2 years of experience in IT security, technology risk, risk management, compliance or IT audit function, gained from other sizable financial institutions
- Working experience in information security, technology risk, or IT audit from sizable financial institution is a plus
- Familiar with HKMA TM-E-1, PCI-DSS, ISO 2700-series or other security risk management framework is an advantage
- Holding at least one(1) recognized professional qualification under HKMA enhanced competency framework such as CISA, CISSP, CRISC, CSX-F, CSX-P
- Good command of written and spoken English with Mandarin is preferable.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills; and independent and strong self-initiative.