Our client is Virtual Bank, and they are looking for dynamic candidates to join their team as the following role. Interested parties please send your detailed resume with current and expected salary in Microsoft Word format to email@example.com (Please quote reference number in your job application).
- Develop and implement risk, governance and control framework according to regulatory requirements
- Keep update with latest regulations and review policies and guidelines
- Identify technology risks of IT systems and operating processes, initiate actions to enhance the risk control level
- Conduct regular IT key risk assessments and ensure business line comply with IT risk control guidelines, act as focal point to deal with enquiries and assessments from regulatory bodies
- Initiate training programme to promote staff's technology risk awareness
- Degree holder in Information Technology or related disciplines
- 10+ years’ experience in Information Technology field of banking industry or consulting firms
- Experience in technology risk management and understanding of HKMA requirements
- Holders of CISA, CISM, CISSP or related certifications
- Good experience in Team and Stakeholder management
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of verbal and written English and Chinese
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose.
For more job opportunities, please visit our website: https://npsl.com.hk/