- As per Industry standards
- Hong Kong
- Contract, Full time
- Capco (The Capital Markets Company Ltd.)
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focus on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
Looking for Hong Kong local UI/UX Designers
- Take a human-centered design approach ensuring that the user is at the heart of every project
- Complete user research to inform design decisions at the start of a project and evaluate end results
- Design stunning and professional visuals for a wide range of projects across all platforms
- Liaise effectively with product managers and developers to implement your designs
- Create user journeys and wireframes for interface, web and apps and work them through with other relevant parties to deliver seamless flow and interaction design
- Motivate and inspire the other designers around you and inspire design best practice throughout the business
- Have a passion for keeping abreast of the industry best practice, trends and designs
- Collaborate with User Experience designers and UI developers to improve the user experience of all web products
- Identify current areas of improvement by analysing our customer feedback, current designs and developing solutions suitable for responsive design
- Visually design and develop beautiful, clean interfaces across our web products
- 5+ years of UX/UI design experience on ecommerce or Fintech related products.
- Hands on experience designing clean, beautiful interfaces for a variety of mobile/tablet/web products
- Expert knowledge of UI mobile design methodologies and iOS/Android patterns
- Familiar with an agile work environment
- Fundamental understanding of typography, iconography and composition
- Expert knowledge of Sketch/Adobe CC or relevant design software
- Enthusiastic, driven and excellent communication skills
- Degree in Graphic Design, Web Design, Multimedia or equivalent professional experience is valued;
- Knowledge to manage all design tasks related to a project (research, wireframes, usability, prototyping, testing, mock-ups and preparing assets)
- Pro-active, creative and with strong visual culture
- High capacity to analyse and solve problems
- Excellent skills in English, both written and spokenWe are looking for a self-starter UX/UI Designer who is passionate about designing innovative experiences for our customers and driving business growth by disrupting the evolving Fintech commerce experiences within the Asia Pacific Region. The ideal candidate will have previously designed innovative experiences, displayed a deep understanding of customer needs and a skill to be adaptive to a fast moving environment. They will have a deep passion for perfecting the end-to-end experience across a diverse set of teams, disciplines and platform technologies.
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture