Our client is a leading payment solutions company that has always brought differentiation through their products to meet today’s needs and are in front of tomorrow’s challenges. They are currently looking for a UX Manager to join their growing digital innovation team, someone who thrives in complex problem spaces, and who lets insight, data, and an experimental mindset guide the way.
As the UX Manager, you will be leading an international and dynamic team and play a crucial part in developing the forward thinking strategy and putting it into execution.
In this role, you will be responsible for the enhancement of user experience processes and methodologies by applying the most advanced developments in the UX community and to keep abreast of the cutting edge of experience design.
You will need to liaise with key stakeholder to define user motives and digital transformation strategy, to drive and create user-friendly interactions, designs and journeys for both mobile and tablet platforms.
More importantly, the digital innovation team will be working closely with the developers, you will need to create detailed digital design guidelines and specifications for them to follow, as well as giving feedback and validate design implementation.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- 5+ years of experience working in a UX or Digital Strategy role
- Prior experience in leading strategy and execution of digital products for or within a sizable organization with experience in managing a design team is a must
- Demonstrated expertise in Agile methodology and human-centered design
- Expertise in UX, wireframing and prototyping tools (e.g. Invision, Flinto, Sketch)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software (e.g. Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to articulate your ideas to different stakeholders
- Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
If you are interested in this role please send us your CV or call us on +852 3619 9871 for a further discussion.