· Build and launch HCD framework to improve production.
· Outline and co-ordinate research plans internally and through external vendors.
· Brainstorm with business owners for future products and give feedback on current user experience.
· Conduct market testing.
· Apply research findings to actionable written reports and oral presentations to diverse audiences
· Seek and review potential external research partners and manage existing relationships.
· Build upon the current framework for user research conducted internally and the associated metrics to benchmark business impact.
· At least 8 years of hands-on experience in User experience Research and Usability Testing/Analysis or related field
· Fluency in English
· Organisation skills and flexibility for managing different projects in a timely manner.
· Able to develop strategy and creative solutions to research challenges.
· Excellent verbal and written presentation skills to run workshops and communicate research findings and actionable recommendations to designers, technologists, executives and project managers.
· Proficiency in quantitative and qualitative data analysis, usability testing, eye tracking, card sorting, survey evaluation, A/B and multivariate testing, and heuristic evaluations.
· Experience with financial domains is preferred.