User Support Administrator (2-years contract), IT Shared Services
FWD spans Hong Kong & Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan and Malaysia. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to become a leading pan-Asian insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
FWD is the insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group. The life insurance and general insurance operating entities have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. While FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited (Incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability) has been affirmed 'A3' by Moody's and 'A' by Fitch, FWD General Insurance Company Limited has also received 'A' rating from Fitch, all with a stable outlook.
In Hong Kong & Macau, FWD has been providing quality services to around 504,000 customers with over 730 staff.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey. The Job
- Provide the first line IT helpdesk support service for HK region: FWD Group, FWD HK & Agency Office, and other countries as needed. Jobs include answering calls and handling email enquirers
- Take responsibility for incident management and service request fulfillment
- Provide problem investigation, diagnostic testing and resolution of computer equipment, hardware and software
- Answer user inquiries regarding computer software or hardware operation to resolve problems
- Assist desktop installation/patching/upgrade, maintain and software deployment for company's desktop
- Incident and problem management, acting as an escalation point where difficult or controversial calls are received
- Process IT procurement and require to on-going communication with different vendors
- Oversee the daily performance of computer system
- Keeps computer equipment, hardware, and software updated to meet organizational needs
- Ensure the user computer is aligned with compliance/security requirement
- Higher Diploma or equivalent with a minimum of 4 years' experience in IT helpdesk operation which 2 years in team lead level. Undergraduate is highly preferred.
- Holder of professional qualification(s) preferred e.g. MCSE (Desktop Infrastructure), ITIL foundation Certification
- Solid experience in Microsoft Windows Desktop platform (OS and application software), MS Office, PC hardware, iOS, Android, MDM and Wireless LAN technologies
- Able to work independent, self-motivated and willing to take challenges
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good command of written English and Chinese; fluent in spoken English
- Willingness to learn new IT Technology
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process. We offer excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate.