* Reputable Regional Corporate Bank * Team Head Role * Competitive Remuneration
Our client, a reputable Regional Corporate Bank, is looking for a VP of Trade Services with focus in Structured Trade business and manage a team of around 20 people.
- Lead, manage and control the operation of Structured Trade Middle Office and Structured Trade Operations
- Ensure delivery of high quality products and services at cost effective prices to internal and external customers, without any compromise to risk control.
- Establish and implement effective transaction monitoring to ensure all transactions are fully comply with internal, regulatory requirements as well as international trading rules; report suspicious hit and provide professional advice to AMLO when needed
- Formulate, review and update trade operation procedures and manuals in accordance with the latest international trading rules
- Partner with front office on trade related product development, provide training to internal and external customers
- Formulate manpower resource plan; provide training and coaching to team members to maximize department productivity
- Work with Business and Credit in order to set up customer's facility summary and control sheet
- University graduated is highly preferable.
- Minimum 15 years' relevant experience with at least 10 years' at managerial level, proven track record in leading a successful trading team
- Well versed of international trading rules and related banking practices, including UCP600, URC522, ISBP, etc.
- Sound knowledge in trade transaction compliance screening against AML; anti-terrorism and other international authority sanctions
- Able to solicit required information to make sound judgment on complex trade operation matters
- Meticulous, well organized and able to work under pressure and multitasking environment
- Strong communication and leadership skills, able to build and maintain a cohesive environment with the team
- Good command in both English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua is preferred